Thursday, September 1, 2011

Christiansburg to outside Richmond

On a strong suggestion I ran up to Blacksburg from christiansburg for breakfast at a coffee shop I had a plate of salsa eggs and potatoes. I got back on the well labeled route and ran through the foothills of Virginia tOwards Charlottesville. In fincastle I ate an Italian sub which helPed warm me up. It deffinately felt like the end of summer. August 30 th. I headed up to the blue ridge parkway. Probably this three mile section from Vesuvius to the parkway I had to pedal with the engine running. Up on the parkway the sun set while I drove the 25 miles to waynesboro. I head down into waynesboro at 9 and ate Mexican. It was cold I Put on my second pair of pants it helped some. I got lost leaving town. The thing about getting lost on a moped is it takes longer to get lost and longer to get unlost. I made it outside Charlottesville before I gave up On my dream of finishing the trip today.

No comments:

Post a Comment